Q1:Can the 620ml Ougist fire extinguisher be reused?
A:No, we do not recommend reusing our fire extinguishers. For safety reasons, they are designed for one-time use only.
Q2: Can the 620ml Ougist fire extinguisher quickly put out a spark on asphalt?
A: Yes, our water-based fire extinguisher is effective on small asphalt fires.
Q3: Can the 620ml Ougist fire extinguishers be stored in high-temperature environments, like in a car during summer?
A: We advise against exposing the extinguisher to direct sunlight and temperatures exceeding 200°F.
Q4: What is the storage temperature range for the 620ml Ougist fire extinguisher?
A: It is recommended to store between -13°F to 200°F.
Q5: In what scenarios are portable fire extinguishers suitable?
A: Portable fire extinguishers are suitable for homes, offices, vehicles, shops, factories, and public places. They can be used on initial fires involving wood, paper, grease, and electrical equipment.
Q6: How do you use a portable fire extinguisher?
A: The basic steps are: 1) Pull out the safety pin, 2) Aim at the base of the fire, 3) Squeeze the handle, 4) Spray the extinguishing agent using the nozzle. Detailed instructions are provided on the extinguisher.
Q7: What is the expiration period for Ougist fire extinguishers?
A: The expiration period for Ougist fire extinguishers is 5 years.
Q8: Are there specific requirements for storing and installing fire extinguishers?
A: Fire extinguishers should be placed in easily accessible locations, regularly inspected, and follow the storage/installation guidelines in our product instructions.
Q9: Can portable fire extinguishers be used in cars?
A: Yes, installing an Ougist fire extinguisher in a vehicle can be used for initial fires caused by electrical malfunctions, mechanical issues, or accidents.
Q10: What is the capacity and fire rating of the 620ml Ougist fire extinguisher?
A: The capacity is 620ml, and the fire rating is 0.5A-13B-C-K. However, it is only suitable for initial-stage fires.
Q11: Is the solvent in this fire extinguisher toxic?
A: Our solvent is non-toxic, but if it comes into contact with eyes or other areas, please rinse immediately.